egov-chair message

Subject: RE: OASIS TC Participant Confirmed

Membership approved...

J. Darrel Thomas
Distinguished SE
CTO Office, Infrastructure Portfolio Development
Electronic Data Systems Corporation
5400 Legacy Drive
Mail Stop H3-5A-34
Plano, Texas  75024
972-797-9695 (Office)
972-679-5943 (Cell)
Darrel.Thomas@EDS.Com (Email)

"Of all the things I've  lost, the one I miss the most is my mind..."

received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
the original.  Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.

-----Original Message-----
From: workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org
[mailto:workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org]
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 1:35 PM
To: Natarajan, Raajmohan; egov-chair@lists.oasis-open.org; Thomas,
Darrel
Subject: OASIS TC Participant Confirmed

Mr Raajmohan Na of EDS* has requested to join the OASIS e-Government TC
as a Member, and is recorded as an "Applicant".  If the requester is an
employee or representative of an organizational member, this notice is
also sent to the requester's Primary Contact.  That contact should
confirm (by a reply-all response to this message) that the membership is
approved. Associates and Individual members can be advanced to Member
status without further approval.  The benefits and responsibilities of
TC members are described in the OASIS TC Process,
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php.