egov-comment message

Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: victorl@infotec.com.mx

Hi, my name is Victor Lorenzana, I am Mexican and I'am working in a framework to develop services and tramits for the government using specifications about web services and other standars, I want to know what other countries have done in similar activities or work in groups with the same interest,thank you.