egov-comment message

Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: srgipson2003@yahoo.com

I am currently a student at Madisonville Community College studing Medical Transcript.  I have a Pell Grant and the CAPS program to help with my finances. I could graduate in Summer but I now will have to attend another semister due to the fact that the Dell computer I had died. I purchased this computer in Octomber 2004, and it just went off and would not come back on.  They say it is not covered even though it is not one year old. Now my federal funding will have to go on longer and I cannot graduate.  THey really acted like they really didn't care. I have only one phone,my cell phone, and I was on hold for 6.5 hours. This just does not seem like something that a major company should run in to. If you would like further information my case number is 96770348  THank you for your time.
Sincerly,
Susan Gipson  270-245-0020