egov-discuss message

Subject: RE: [egov-discuss] Initial thoughts on OASIS eGovernment work in the proposed new Member Section

Hi Peter and John,

This is a good start to our eGov discussions.

I hope we will be able to combine an ambitious approach with realism.All
four themes are important. I expect we will get some more feedback before
we need to make decisions about priorities.

John, it is super to have the benefit of your experience.

Wishing all a good weekend,

Carol