egov-infra message

Subject: Updated version

We have now received several new Use cases in addition to the ones on
the draft.  Do we have any facilities for posting a document (draft) so
it is downloadable from the web?  I do not wish to send it to the entire
list in order to respect those with limited bandwidth due to travel etc.

Duane

Yellow Dragon Software - http://www.yellowdragonsoft.com
Web Services & ebXML Messaging / Registry Downloads
Project Team Lead - UN/CEFACT eBusiness Architecture
Phone:   +1 (604) 738-1051 - Canada: Pacific Standard Time
Direct:  +1 (604) 726-3329