egov-ms message

Subject: OASIS Press Release to Announce eGov Member Section

--PLEASE NOTE QUOTE DEADLINE IS MONDAY, 5 NOV--

The Consortium is in the process of drafting a press release to announce the
formation of the OASIS eGovernment Member Section. We have targeted Wednesday,
7 Nov, for distribution.

*Recognition*
While OASIS deeply appreciates the contributions of all members to our
technical work, only Foundational- and Sponsor-level members elect to receive
promotional benefits, such as inclusion in announcements directed to the press.
The OASIS eGov press release will list Foundational- and Sponsor-level members
and government agencies that are Supporting Entities of the Member Section:

"Belgian Ministry of Finance, Booz Allen Hamilton, Canadian Office of the CTO,
Capgemini, EMC Corporation, New Zealand State Services Commission, US
Department of Defense (DoD) <insert other Sponsors and government agencies who
join before 5 Nov>, participate in the OASIS eGov Member Section."

If you represent one of these organizations, and you do *not* wish to be
included in the press release, please notify me.

If you represent a Contributor-level organization, and you wish to receive
visibility as a participant in OASIS eGov, please contact
scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org immediately for information on upgrading your
membership to take advantage of this promotional benefit.

If you need more information about becoming involved in the OASIS eGov Member
Section, contact jamie.clark@oasis-open.org.

*Quotes*
If you represent a Foundational or Sponsor-level organization participating in
the OASIS eGov MS, you may submit a quote in support of this initiative. Please
email quotes to me, including a name and title at your organization to whom the
quote can be attributed.

*More information*
http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/members/200710/msg00007.html
http://www.oasis-egov.org

**Our deadline for accepting quotes for this press release is Monday, 5 Nov.**

Thanks,
Carol

Carol Geyer
Director of Communications