egov-ms message

Subject: RE: [egov-ms] Groups - eGov Work Plan 2008-9 (eGMSWorkPlan2008-9.doc) uploaded

Greetings again both!

NZ already has uses a human readable credential strength (nil/negligible, low, moderate, high) that maps to the NIST levels 1-4.

And very soon (like a week or so) you will see a draft profile appear in the SSTC from Eric Tiffany, Liberty Alliance including this.

Cheers
Colin
PS: Giles, the eGov SIG in Liberty is working on an eGov profile that shows all the similarities and differences with the respective implementations of SAML around governments - starting with the US, Denmark and NZ, as they were the only 3 willing players to start with. It's a pretty useful piece of work!  I tried John Steinen several times but no luck...

--
Colin Wallis
Programme Manager, Authentication Standards

New Zealand's State Services Commission: Leading the state sector to world class performance
Caution: If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately and then delete this message along with any attachments.  Please treat the contents of this message as private and confidential.