egov-ms message

Subject: RE: [egov-ms] Checking who is going to OASIS (London) Catalyst (Prague), RSA Europe (London)

Hi Colin:
I'll be at the OASIS Forum, but possibly not for the whole time..

Best regards,

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: colin.wallis@ssc.govt.nz [mailto:colin.wallis@ssc.govt.nz]
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2008 7:51 AM
To: egov-ms@lists.oasis-open.org

Greetings all

Just checking which government/agency/insitutional  representatives are going to these events.

That may be you or someone you know who is going..

My boss and our IdM Programme Architect are attending these, and looking for additional bilateral meetings around the events.

Cheers
Colin
Manager, Identity Standards
State Services Commission