egov-ms message

Subject: RE: [egov-ms] GIF Best Practice

Thanks Paul

A lot of our stuff is undergoing revision and is spread around several pages and sites - some internal as well as external - but some of this might help ..

http://www.e.govt.nz/
http://www.e.govt.nz/standards/e-gif

and for Identity Management and related shared services see the attached file.

Cheers
Colin

--
Colin Wallis
Identity Standards Manager, Government Technology Services

New Zealand's State Services Commission: Leading the state sector to world class performance
Caution: If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately and then delete this message along with any attachments.  Please treat the contents of this message as private and confidential.