egov-ms message

Subject: eGov Workshop, Brussels, 19 February 2009 - Proceedings

Dear eGov Members,

You may find it interesting to read the Note on Proceedings I prepared
following the Workshop, together with all the presenters' slides.
http://events.oasis-open.org/home/egov-brussels-workshop/2009/note-on-proceedings

For those of you who were not able to participate, I hope you will find
the Note helpful.

Please remember that we will have a follow-up Workshop with the World
Bank in Washington D.C. on April 17th next, and we hope to have your
participation either in person or by video link.

The details of the Washington Workshop will be on the OASIS Website very
soon.
Best wishes,
Carol