egov-ms message

Subject: OASIS - eGOV MEMBER SECTION - RULES OF PROCEDURE

Following the recent elections to the Steering Committee, which included myself, the first task the new committee has undertaken is a review of the Member Section’s Rules of Procedure.  Attached is the latest draft that we will be considering for adoption at our next meeting on 23 March and I would welcome any comments from members on this draft before then please.

In parallel with this review the Steering Committee is also drawing up a new Work Programme and I will share that with you for comments once our drafting work is complete.  In the meantime if you have any views, comments or suggestions on the running of the Member Section then please let me know.

Regards

John Borras

Chair OASIS e-Gov MS Steering Committee

Skype:  gov3john