egov-ms message

Subject: [Fwd: eema/OASIS event in London]

Dear eGov Members,
OASIS will co-host a London event with EEMA in June - please see the
attached details.

The eGov Member Section is invited to suggest - or nominate- some speakers.

We also hope that some of you may choose to come along as participants.

Best wishes,
Carol

Dr Carol Cosgrove-Sacks
eGov Convenor
--- Begin Message ---

Hello Pim and Carol,

We’re putting the finishing touches on our OASIS track at the EEMA event and wanted to bring you both back in the loop.  Please take a look and forward any speaker recommendations and/or feedback.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.  Jane

Couple extra notes:

-- Event dates again are 25-26 June – in downtown London.

-- Our sessions are those highlighted in green on the attached.

-- EEMA is interested in having high-level government speaker in their opening session – any suggestions?  This speaker would be joined by Kim Cameron from Microsoft, Tim Brown from CA, plus one more.

-- We’d like to have a session featuring presentations on ‘Challenges with e-Identity & Authentication on a Global Level’.  It would be great if this session had a few of our OASIS eGov MS representatives.  BTW:  Peter Brown and John Borras will both be attending the event – but will be doing the Cloud Computing. If you have any suggestions – it would be greatly appreciated.

SecurityAgendas3-19.xls

--- End Message ---