egov-ms message

Subject: FW: Call for business cases for Enterprise Interoperability - ICE 2009

Dear All

I am forwarding this as it may be of interest to some of you.   If you do make a submission please  send a copy to the MS mailing list as I’m sure it will be of interest to other members.

Regards

John Borras

Chair OASIS e-Gov MS Steering Committee

Skype:  gov3john

m.  +44 (0)7976 157745

From: INTEROP-VLab office [mailto:info@interop-vlab.eu]
Sent: 16 April 2009 11:20
To: dissemination@interop-vlab.eu

Dear All,

INTEROP-VLab is co-organising with the COIN project, in cooperation with FInES DG INFSO D4 Future Internet Enterprises Systems Cluster, a workshop on "Business Cases for Enterprise Interoperability” in the frame of the 16th International Conference on Concurrent Enterprising (ICE 2009), in Leiden -Netherlands.

The workshop organizers are launching a call for Business Cases for Enterprise Interoperability to be presented during the workshop, to which you are invited to submit an abstract using the attached template.

The business case must contribute to the three objectives presented in the attached call.

The length of the abstract is one page and half.

Please use the template “WS ICE EIBC Leiden Call_form” and send it back filled to: info@interop-vlab.eu

The criterion selection will be based on the originality of the case and the exemplarity.

The dead line to receive the proposal is April 24th.

Waiting for your proposal,

Best regards.

INTEROP-VLab Management

Prof. Guy Doumeingts, General Manager