egov-ms message

Subject: OASIS-World Bank eGov Workshop TODAY - webcast details

Dear eGov Members,

Today OASIS and the World Bank will hold the eGov Workshop in
Washington,DC,USA. We can watch the live proceedings of the Workshop via
the World Bank webcast - see

 www.worldbank.org/edevelopment/live

The AGENDA for the meeting today is at http://events.oasis-open.org/home/egov-dc-workshop/2009/agenda

I think that all of us on the Steering Committee of the eGov Member Section have done a good job organizing this meeting with the World Bank, and I really hope that many of you will be able to watch some of the proceedings, depending on your time zone.

Please remember that we are keen to have your ideas for future activities of the OASIS eGov Member Section - don't hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes,

Carol

Dr Carol Cosgrove-Sacks
OASIS eGov &  Advisor on International