egov-ms message

Subject: OASIS EGOV MEMBER SECTION : WORK PROGRAMME

To All Members:

Your Steering Committee has recently  approved a new Work Programme for 2009/2010, copy attached.  This is a very challenging programme but we do believe it is something we should and can achieve.   I would stress however that this is not just a programme to govern the work of the Steering Committee, it is for the benefit of the whole of the Member Section, so we do need your help and contribution to making it happen.  Could you therefore please study it and let me know which action items you feel you can contribute to and how, and also if there are other things you would like to see in the Work Programme.

Please feel free to share the Work Programme with colleagues and other contacts and persuade them to join the Member Section as we do need  more members to help deliver the expected benefits of the Programme to the global e-Gov community.

Regards

John Borras

Chair OASIS e-Gov MS Steering Committee

Skype:  gov3john