egov-ms message

Subject: xGEA

Anyone know the status of the UK cross-Government Enterprise Architecture (xGEA)?

I read somewhere that the first release of the xGEA has been published, and that it contains the xGEA Reference Model (xGEARM), but I can’t find a copy on the Cabinet Office or UK GovTalk websites.

Regards

Richard Furze

Richard Furze, B.A., M.Sc
Technical Manager

PISCES – Connecting Real Estate ... Now!
+44 191 230 8094 Office
+44 7884 077268 Mobile
Email: richard.furze@pisces.co.uk

Office address: Churchill House  12 Mosley Street, Newcastle-upon-Tyne NE1 1DE

PISCES Limited is responsible for the development and adoption of the international OSCRE Standards within Europe, Middle East and Africa.  PISCES Limited is the trading name of Property Information Systems Common Exchange Standard Limited, a non-profit company registered in England & Wales and limited by guarantee.  Registered number: 3582333.  Registered office: Euro House, 1394 High Road, London N20 9YZ.  VAT number: 711128970.  Please refer to www.pisces.co.uk for further information

The contents of this email and any file attachments are confidential to the intended recipient and may not be disclosed or used or copied in any way by anyone other than the intended recipient unless such usage is authorised. If you have received this email in error please notify us either by return e-mail or via the numbers above. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author. Please note that we do not accept any responsibility for software viruses or the content, accuracy or completeness of this email or its file attachments as it has been delivered over a public network. It is the recipients responsibility to scan or otherwise check this email and any file attachments.