egov-ms message

Subject: EU eGov Conference Malmo, Sweden November 2009

Could I ask if any members attended the recent eGOV Conference in Malmo please?  Your MS Steering Committee are going to undertake a review of the Ministerial Declaration with a view to identifying how we can contribute to this latest EU eGovernment drive.  So any attendees who can give us some first hand feedback on the conference, and perhaps also be willing to join in our review team, would be greatly appreciated.

Ministerial Declaration -  http://www.egov2009.se/2009/11/19/an-open-europe-with-accessible-public-administration/

John Borras

Chair eGOV MS Steering Committee