egov-ms message

Subject: KANTARA LIAISON RELATIONSHIP

I am very pleased to announce that we have reached an agreement with the Kantara Initiative on a new liaison relationship.  The full text of the announcement is available on the eGov Member Section website at http://www.oasis-egov.org/node/32

We look forward to a very productive future working with our colleagues at Kantara.

Regards

John Borras

Chair eGov Member Section