egov-ms message

Subject: Note from Adil concerning recommendation for green IT

Peter, John,

Goal 3.3 (GreenIT action plan) #4: If we are limiting ourselves purely to guidance to governments on the RoI of the UEFI standard, fine. We may want to discuss this  with the UEFI consortium that has developed the standard.

I send to you the exellent note from Adil concerning the recommendations for green IT.

Regards

Arnaud

Disclaimer

GreenIT_RecommendationsPlan.pdf