egov-ms message

Subject: FW: Gov't of Canada eGov Deployment Profile

At the request of Bob Sunday I am forwarding his e-mail to you for information.  If you have any questions or comments about the Profile please send then direct to Bob.

Regards

John Borras

Chair OASIS eGOV MS Steering Committee

m. +(0)44 7976 157745

Skype:  gov3john

From: Robert.Sunday@tbs-sct.gc.ca [mailto:Robert.Sunday@tbs-sct.gc.ca]
Sent: 05 January 2011 22:33
To: egov-sc@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [egov-sc] Gov't of Canada eGov Deployment Profile

Happy New Year everyone.

As promised, here is the latest public version of our eGov deployment profile in both English and French (I expect Fulup to read this one):

<< CA - CATS IA&S V2.0_Deployment Profile_Final r7_en.pdf >>

<< CA - CATS IA&S V2.0_Deployment Profile_Final r7_fr.pdf >>

This document was attached to a recent draft RFP for a GC-branded CP managed service which we posted to get Industry feed back prior to issuing a real RFP by the end of the March. The draft is available by going to http://www.merx.com/ searching for “credential” and following the instructions.

I’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have on the Profile and we’re always looking at opportunities for improvement. We can have a short discussion on our teleconference on the 10th.

Enjoy.

Bob Sunday
Cyber Authentification Program | Programme authentification électronique
Chief Information Officer Branch | Direction du dirigeant principal de l'information
Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat | Secrétariat du Conseil du Trésor du Canada
Ottawa, Canada K1A 0R5
Robert.Sunday@tbs-sct.gc.ca

Telephone | Téléphone 613-941-4764