egov-ms message

Subject: FW: [egov-sc] FW: NIEM NTE session proposal

David

Given your knowledge and work with NIEM on EML, is this something you could
do for us on behalf of the eGov MS?  Would really appreciate it if you could
fit it into your busy schedule.  If not I'll try elsewhere.

Regards
John Borras

Chair OASIS eGOV MS Steering Committee

m. +(0)44 7976 157745
Skype:  gov3john

-----Original Message-----
From: Dee Schur [mailto:dee.schur@oasis-open.org]
Sent: 28 February 2011 21:11
To: ws-i-sc@lists.oasis-open.org; emergency-sc@lists.oasis-open.org;
egov-sc@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: 'Jim Cabral'; 'Jane Harnad'
Subject: [egov-sc] FW: NIEM NTE session proposal

Steering Committee members,

I spoke with Jim at RSA this year and I think a NIEM panel highlighting MS
activities is a great idea.
I will leave it in your hands to designate a representative from your MS but
we must act quickly.
Jim was kind enough to describe the content of the panel in his CfP
submission, let me know ASAP and I can work with the presenter.

Thank you in advance for your timely response.
Dee