egov-ms message

Subject: RE: [egov-ms] FW: eGovernment Member Section Statistics 2011-03

John, Gershon:

Is it possible to differentiate between

-          Losses of eGov MS members but who remain OASIS members (‘deliberate’ withdrawal just from the MS); and

-          Losses of eGov MS members because they are no longer OASIS members (non-renewals)

I suspect the latter but with a new RoP in place (which if completed your side, should be submitted to the OASIS Board for approval at our next meeting) and the opportunity of funding, this gives other OASIS members an added incentive to get involved and have part of their monies going to activities they wish to promote

Regards,

Peter

From: John Borras [mailto:johnaborras@yahoo.co.uk]
Sent: Thursday, 17 March, 2011 08:10
To: egov-ms@lists.oasis-open.org

Gershon

Thanks for these figures.  Clearly it's disappointing that the numbers are falling albeit slowly.  We should set ourselves a target of 100 members by the end of the year.  To achieve that we will need lots of endeavour from all current members of the Member Section and Steering Committee.

So everyone please help us increase the numbers - sign up a friend on our behalf!!

Regards

John Borras

Chair OASIS eGOV MS Steering Committee

m. +(0)44 7976 157745