egov-ms message

Subject: Re: [egov-ms] Groups - eGov ROP 2011-3-1 draft.pdf uploaded

Hi Peter,

The link works for me on both a win 7 and Win xp machines, with a
variety of browsers.  I've received a question relating to the text
from another member who obviously could read the document, so you may
be experiencing a local issue.  I'll investigate further but would
appreciate any other member experience reports - good or bad.

Scott...

--
Scott McGrath
COO