egov-ms message

Subject: OASIS Board F2F in Berlin

Hi John:

We are currently looking to take the discussion on the eGov Member Section in the morning of 5 May at our forthcoming F2F Board meeting in Berlin and hosted by SAP.

The Board Executive has currently pencilled in a session from 09.15 to 10.45 that day to look at a review of all OASIS Member Sections. In line with the custom at several Board meetings in the past, we will have a more in-depth discussion on one Member Section and have agreed, for this meeting, to look at the eGov Member Section.

This is timely also given the proposed transition of the Member Section to a funded section which will be voted on by the Board at that meeting, assuming the requisite 2/3 majority is achieved in the currently open ballot to approve changes to the Rules of Procedure of the Member Section.

Although we have discussed this, most recently at this Monday’s steering committee meeting, please take this as a more formal invitation to take part in the meeting and present the work of the Member Section. Could please reply to me and Claus von Riegen, the OASIS Board Vice-Chairman, as host of the meeting on behalf of SAP.

I should underline that – with the exception of necessary executive and Board-only sessions – Board face-to-face meetings are open to any OASIS member and other members of the eGov MS steering committee would of course be welcome to join you (room accommodation permitting). If anyone else is interested in participating, please let Claus and myself know as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Peter

Peter F Brown

Independent Consultant

Transforming our Relationships with Information Technologies

Web         www.peterfbrown.com

P.O. Box 49719, Los Angeles, CA 90049, USA

Tel: +1.310.694.2278