egov-ms message

Subject: OASIS eGOV MEMBER SECTION STEERING COMMITTEE MEETING 9TH MAY - PAPERS

Please find attached the papers for the SC meeting on Monday 9th May.  The dial-in details are shown in the Agenda document.

I would remind everyone that our Steering Committee meetings are now open to all members and we hope many of you will be able to join in the call.

Regards

John Borras

Chair OASIS eGOV MS Steering Committee

m. +(0)44 7976 157745