egov-ms message

Subject: RE: [idtrust-ms] STORK 2 - EU cross-border identity pilot projects

And that will indeed be the tone and direction of my reply to Atos... I'll keep you all posted and have a great weekend

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Jamie Clark [mailto:jamie.clark@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Friday, 13 May, 2011 15:54
To: laurent.liscia@oasis-open.org; peter@peterfbrown.com; pim.vandereijk@oasis-open.org; Anil.Saldhana@redhat.com; hal.lockhart@oracle.com
Cc: idtrust-ms@lists.oasis-open.org; egov-ms@lists.oasis-open.org; Dee Schur

Sounds like first-stage closure, all played out just as Laurent said this morning.  STORK project wants some SAML experts.  That's encouraging.  Peter has called for some.  We have one or two possibles.  Terms of the exact deal between STORK project, OASIS & the experts, e.g., who pays travel, and whether they say some contractual intermediary like AFNET would be needed, will be gently explored in Peter's transmittal of the names back to Sra. Garcia Medina at ATOS.
(Unless he delegates that.)  We want them to know that we're looking for new gap-filling project needs: and Peter has done so.  Laurent (or someone he designates) will let AFNET know.  Sounds like a good days'
work & all sorted out.

Regards  Jamie
.