egov-ms message

Subject: Re: [egov-ms] FW: OASIS announces the first annual 'InternationalCloud Symposium'

Hi John,

There is increasing concern that Cloud implementations
could potentially represent Weapons of Mass Destruction
from a national infrastructure security standpoint, or otherwise
be used ways that cause significant harm.  Yet in most
jurisdictions there is no licensing, requirements, or enforcement
mechanisms of any kind.  When is responsible egov dialogue
and action in this regard going to occur - perhaps at the first
annual symposium?

--tony