egov-ms message

Subject: OASIS eGOV STEERING COMMITTEE MEETING - 11 JULY

Colleagues

With the vast majority of members being away next week I have decided to cancel our StC call scheduled for Monday 11 July.  We will go ahead with the meeting scheduled for 8th August commencing at 19.00 CET, by which time we should have concluded our attempts to resolve the non-voting members problem and hopefully we can make any decisions required to move us forward.

I can report that the planning for our Cloud Symposium in UK in October is proceeding very well and this is looking to be a very high profile event.  We are also in discussions now with Environment Canada about a CAP workshop in Montreal next Spring.  If anybody has anything else to report perhaps they could drop an email to the MS list.

For those of you going on vacation in the next few weeks, I hope you have a lovely time.

Regards

John Borras

Chair OASIS eGOV MS Steering Committee

m. +(0)44 7976 157745