egov-ms message

Subject: RE: [egov-ms] RE: Future of eGov member section

John and All, Interesting discussion today and my comments/suggestions
are:

The way to get to Transformational Government is Self-Service
Cloud-Based Shared Services

Self-Service Cloud-Based Shared Services is not what NIST and others are
doing - it is not what you put in the cloud but how you put it there -
with semantic interoperability or it is just another set of silos!

Be Informed is the state-of-the art for doing all of this - see
http://www.beinformed.com/BeInformed/website/en/EN/BrandNiemann?init=true

We should do a series of pilots like I did for my SEMIC.EU Conference
Keynote and here in the US for my upcoming presentations with Mills
Davis.

See http://cloud.binarygroup.com/ Username: guest and Password: guest

Brand