egov-ms message

Subject: RE: [egov-ms] RE: Future of eGov member section

Thanks Brand

The links are really useful and contain some good info that potentially feed into delivering real TG.

I think your comment below that jumps us to a technology solution for TG doesn't really do the rest of the work in the links you give below down in the semantics and process area, the justice they deserve.

While it's quite late in the day for the early phase deliverables, you might look at joining the TG TC.

Cheers
Colin

-----Original Message-----
From: bniemann@cox.net [mailto:bniemann@cox.net]
Sent: Tuesday, 13 September 2011 6:47 a.m.
To: johnaborras@yahoo.co.uk
Cc: egov-ms@lists.oasis-open.org; bniemann@binarygroup.com

John and All, Interesting discussion today and my comments/suggestions
are:

The way to get to Transformational Government is Self-Service
Cloud-Based Shared Services

Self-Service Cloud-Based Shared Services is not what NIST and others are
doing - it is not what you put in the cloud but how you put it there -
with semantic interoperability or it is just another set of silos!

Be Informed is the state-of-the art for doing all of this - see
http://www.beinformed.com/BeInformed/website/en/EN/BrandNiemann?init=true

We should do a series of pilots like I did for my SEMIC.EU Conference
Keynote and here in the US for my upcoming presentations with Mills
Davis.

See http://cloud.binarygroup.com/ Username: guest and Password: guest

Brand