egov-ms message

Subject: RE: OASIS eGOV STEERING COMMITTEE MEETING 13TH OCTOBER - CONFERENCE CALL NUMBER

Just to confirm that we will be using the conference call number shown on the Agenda for next week’s StC meeting.

John

From: John Borras [mailto:johnaborras@yahoo.co.uk]
Sent: 06 October 2011 11:00
To: 'egov-ms@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: OASIS eGOV STEERING COMMITTEE MEETING 13TH OCTOBER - PAPERS

Please find attached the agenda and papers for our F2F meeting in Ditton Manor, UK, next week.  I’ll confirm the dial-in number in due course should we need to change it from the one included in the Agenda.

This meeting gives us the opportunity to have a good debate about the future work and future direction of the Member Section so I hope as many of you as possible will be able to make it next week.

Regards

John Borras

Chair OASIS eGOV MS Steering Committee

m. +(0)44 7976 157745