egov-ms message

Subject: Re: [egov-ms] "Connecting Europe Facility" - short blog post

Thanks Peter,
I'm not sure that there is new money for ICT here, but as you say it will be very interesting to see how the oversight/governance develops.

The huge Trans-European Networks for the Rail and Energy sector have spawned powerful Agencies, especially the  Trans-European Transport Network Executive Agency (TEN-T EA) based in Brussels. There seem to be some tensions between the European Commission and these  (almost) independent agencies when created. Of course, ENISA (based in Crete) is a similar Agency, but operating on a smaller scale.

Thanks for the interesting blog,
Carol