egov-ms message

Subject: RE: [egov-ms] OASIS eGOV STEERING COMMITTEE MEETING 14TH NOVEMBER - PAPERS

John and all, An agenda item: DOD has just released an RFI for this: https://www.fbo.gov/?s=opportunity&mode=form&id=6e824b142199dbf08ade872f9ba939c9&tab=core&_cview=0

Is the call still at 1 p.m. EST?

Brand

From: egov-ms@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:egov-ms@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of John Borras
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2011 5:18 AM
To: egov-ms@lists.oasis-open.org; laurent.liscia@oasis-open.org; 'Scott McGrath'

Please find attached the agenda and papers for our conference call next Monday.  The dial-in numbers are at the end of the Agenda document.

The main discussion point will be the future of the Member Section following our discussions in Ditton Manor last time and I have asked Laurent and Scott to join us for that agenda item.

I’m expecting Steve to submit two papers for the discussions under Future Work.

Gershon – can you post the minutes of the last meeting please and confirm the agreed start time is 18.00 CET as I have it.

Regards

John Borras

Chair OASIS eGOV MS Steering Committee

m. +(0)44 7976 157745