egov-ms message

Subject: Re: [egov-ms] OASIS eGOV STEERING COMMITTEE MEETING 14TH NOVEMBER - PAPERS

Hi Steve,

 We probably wont have a consensus on any particular definition, and I am not seeking to drive that.  What I think is more important is to frame the policy questions that governments should be asking, as opposed to just getting bogged down in a debate over definitions.

+1

Along these lines, you might want to refer to an article
that I authored in Network World in 2010.

http://www.networkworld.com/news/2010/012810-standards-cyber-threat.html?hpg1=bn

best,
tony