egov-ms message

Subject: UK GOVERNMENT OPEN STANDARDS CONSULTATION

The UK Government has just released a public consultation on their proposed definition and usage of open standards.  I'm sure some of you will have views on this and may wish to respond.  If it is felt the OASIS should respond as an entity then I suggest that Jamie is best placed to do that so you may care to share your thoughts with him.

http://consultation.cabinetoffice.gov.uk/openstandards/

The consultaton closes on 1st May.

Regards
John