egov-ms message

Subject: RE: [egov-ms] OASIS eGOV MEMBER SECTION - NEW WORK PROGRAMME

John, Thank you. I am interested in the Digital Agenda for Europe activity and Making Data a First Class Citizen with Data Science and Data Journalism.

Please see: http://semanticommunity.info/AOL_Government/Digital_Agenda_for_Europe

http://semanticommunity.info/@api/deki/files/18275/BrandNiemann09182012.pptx

Best regards, Brand

Dr. Brand Niemann