egov-registry message

Subject: Re: [egov-registry] Re: Metadata for registry

Paul Spencer wrote:

>I'll pull the current stuff together into the OASIS template. The best way
>to comment is to use Word's reviewing facility, but comments with line
>numbers will do.

As an editor I have found that email comments with line numbers work
much much better and that comments in word are problematic because then
it becomes a nightmare to keep the various version straight. Also with
multiple people commenting, comments you can get into many forks of the
same version and joining becomes hard. I urge we use email comments
refering to line numbers and quoted text that can be serached for.

--
Regards,
Farrukh