egov-registry message

Subject: RE: [egov-registry] Registering schema components

Paul et al :

Please consider if the following simplistic sequence for storing XML
Schema  is aligned with your quest -

(1) Full XML Schema is registered as a ' Schema' object and optionally
(i)stored in repository whole (as a blob ).
(ii) location of Schema is stored in repository as an URL
(2) A schema component is registered as a ' Schema Component' object,
associated with 'Full XML Schema' and stored in repository  .

carl

<quote who="Paul Spencer">

--
Carl Mattocks

co-Chair OASIS (ISO/TS 15000) ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC
co-Chair OASIS Business Centric Methodology TC
CEO CHECKMi
v/f (usa) 908 322 8715
www.CHECKMi.com
Semantically Smart Compendiums