egov-services message

Subject: [egov-services] Availability for first teleconference discussionproposed date Friday, January 31st

eGov-services sub-committee members
Thanks for your participation.

As a starting point i propose that we conduct our first teleconference next Friday to get acquainted and to collect your input and insights on what should be the content of the e-gov services sub-committee's charter.

Secondly, I propose that we hold a face-to-face sub-committee meeting at my Washington, DC office all day Tuesday, March 11th prior to the Washington, DC eGov TC meeting scheduled.

Our primary deliverable to the greater eGov TC is our charter and a plan to reach the objectives we identify.  As was recommended we need to also identify a set of work products that are doable in a  short time that will benefit the eGov TC and other sub-committees.

I have not yet received feedback from Service sub-committee members on my proposed course of action as described in an email message sent earlier using the eGOV TC list address. I will send out an agenda for the teleconference call and include some talking points from this message as a starting point for us to come together as a forum and define a common purpose for this eGov TC initiative.

If you wish to actively participate in egov-services sub-committee,  please send a response to this message.    I will send out a teleconference agenda and dial-in information along with confirmation of teleconference date/time  as soon as i arrange the call with OASIS staff.

 please be patient with me i am learning the administrative side of this position.   i am looking forward to hearing your voices and reading your thoughts in the coming days/weeks leading up to March 11-12th meeting dates.   more to come!  diane