egov-services message

Subject: [egov-services] Status contact Friday Jan 31st change of plan

My original idea to have a teleconference on Friday Jan 31st does not seem to be workable.   Instead I suggest we have a "list" dialogue for one-hour and half from 2pm EST - 3:30pm EST.   I will initiate the discussion and those of you who are available to send immediate responses back during that time period please do.. so we can benefit from your thoughts and attempt a continuous dialogue as if we were linked by voice.

Meanwhile, I will try to arrange for a teleconference on another day...  It was pointed out to me yesterday...that eGov TC members will need to host meetings face-to-face or via teleconference rather than OASIS.  I am busy identifying resource(s) that will provide our sub-committee membership with a teleconference capability.

For those members who will be in Washington, DC March 11th the day prior to the scheduled eGov TC meeting... I would like to invite you to join me for an all day face to face discussion... from 9 am - 4:30pm EST.   The eGov TC Chair has also indicated that sub-committees will be allocated some time on March 12th to meet as well.   I will provide agendas for these meetings based on list discussions.     Diane Lewis,  USDOJ, 202-353-8514