egov-services message

Subject: FW: [egov-services] eGov Service Subcommittee charter brainstorm1/31/02

-----Original Message-----
From: Lewis, Diane
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2003 2:55 PM
To: 'tomtuduc@WebArches.com'; 'egov-services(a)lists.oasis-open.org'
Cc: 'rkthunga@interposting.com'; 'Michael Bang Kjeldgaard'
Subject: RE: [egov-services] eGov Service Subcommittee charter
brainstorm 1/31/02

Ok... 45 minutes into our dialogue we have the following..draft:

Purpose:

The purpose of the eGov Services subcommittee is to identify and map existing government services
functions and data with technical standards from an integrated service delivery perspective.  The
> The resulting mappings will show the information or services
integrated according to function or topic, **in addition to** agency
jurisdiction." >

Goals:

<MBK:
- Identify common needs regarding standardisation of informations
objects and dataelement.
- Formulate a common methodology regarding analysys of form, documents
and processes (dataneeds)
- Formulate a common methodology for defining priorities
- Achieve a minimum level of consensus on priorities in order to
coordinate work done in many different organisations in order to share
knowledge as well as achievements (datadefinitions)>