egov-services message

Subject: RE: [egov-services] Teleconference Call prior to March 12th meetingneed proposed day/time please

Hi Diane,

For me, any Friday would be good, as John had mentioned I believe.  Perhaps
noon EST?  However, I think that even if we can't do a telecon, we will have
enough time between March 11th and 12th to cover what we need.

I'm really looking forward to making that meeting, although I made a trip
earlier to DC last week for an e-Diplomacy conference (I don't know if any
of you were there, but it was a last minute jaunt--I'll post a little
summary of my experiences later on the egov list)--I may or may not be able
to swing another, but will do so if at all possible.

-----
Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga
Technology Consultant - Fund for the City of New York
Chair - OASIS HumanMarkup TC
(917) 494-1684 (m)
rkthunga@interposting.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Lewis, Diane [mailto:Diane.Lewis@usdoj.gov]
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2003 5:38 PM
To: 'egov-services@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: [egov-services] Teleconference Call prior to March 12th meeting
need proposed day/time please

Greetings!
please propose a day and time for conducting our first teleconference call
prior to our meeting March 11th and March 12th.

I have reserved a conference room to accommodate our subcommittee meeting on
March 11th the day before the larger group meeting.  Who will be able to
attend either face to face or over the wire a March 11th meeting?

the March 11th meeting agenda will be to finalize the charter and list of
deliverables prior to the eGov TC meeting the morning of March 12th in
Washington DC.

please send me your thoughts and notice as to whether you are able to attend
both or one of the scheduled eGov meetings... thanks diane

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---