egov-services message

Subject: Re: [egov-services] Teleconference Call prior to March 12thmeetingneed proposed day/time please

All,

I would really like to see us have a sync up point prior to the meetings
next week.  I believe that this SC will be a driver in shaping what the
other SC's can accomplish.  I can set up a conference call quickly and
easily, so the logistics shouldn't be a problem.  I propose that we talk
during the latter half of next week... how about the 6th or 7th of
March?  Please respond and I'll be happy to arrange a call.

Terry Bjornsen