egov-websrv-chair message

Subject: Terry Kanceruk Requests Membership in eGov Web Services SC

Terry Kanceruk of SAP wishes to join eGov Web Services SC. He or she is eligible for membership based on membership rules for this group.

Please visit http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/egov-websrv/manage/pending_request.php to evaluate this request and to see all of the other pending requests to join this group.

Additional information entered by Terry Kanceruk in support of his/her application:

I am a technical product manager at SAP Labs for e-government. I get involved hands-on at all levels including architecture, design and coding. My technical expertise includes workflow, BSPs (SAP's Business Server Pages), ABAP, some Java & JSPs, JCO, web front ends to SAP CRM, and integration of CRM with back end financial systems such as SAP's IS-PS-CA. Web Services is an area that we plan to focus on in the field and I would like to use standards wherever possible. Also, extensive past involvement in state and federal level projects will enable me to provide real-world input into evolving standards.

--
Thank you,

The Group Messenger Service