egov-websrv-chair message

Subject: mike Dillon Requests Membership in eGov Web Services SC

mike Dillon of Drummond Group Inc. wishes to join eGov Web Services SC. He or she is eligible for membership based on membership rules for this group.

Please visit http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/egov-websrv/manage/pending_request.php to evaluate this request and to see all of the other pending requests to join this group.

Additional information entered by mike Dillon in support of his/her application:

I am an active member of the ebXML MS committee, an observer of the IIC.  I administered the most recent ebXML MS interoperability rounds sponsored by eBusinessReady.org and I am involved in multiple projects related to ebXML MS and WS-I profile and related standards.
thank you !

--
Thank you,

The Group Messenger Service