egov-websrv message

Subject: No Subject

Interoperability: Several of the ebXML sessions will focus on worldwide ebXML interoperability efforts including:
1. A live demonstration from the eBES Interoperability Pilot (sponsored by OASIS and CEN-ISSS)
2. The ebXML Implementation, Interoperability and Conformance (IIC) test framework published as a TC
specification within OASIS (test automation and deployment)
3. An update on the B2B Interoperability Test Bed sponsored by OAG and NIST (in collaboration with Asia Pacific counter-
parts)
4. Progress by the Asia Interoperability Task Group within the ebXML Asia Committee

We welcome everyone to review the schedule, and attend some of these important sessions in London.

Regards.
Monica J. Martin
Web Technologies and Standards
Sun Microsystems