egov-websrv message

Subject: The Validation of ebXML Presentation

All,

Here is the presentation that I gave on Tuesday at the London meeting.

I have converted it to a PDF and then ZIPed the file so it is down from 9 Mb to 300k.

 <<Validation of ebXML Messaging for use with eGovernment.zip>>

I will not be able attend todays meeting due to other commitments at the new re-arranged (pr clarified) time.

Graham Beaver
Solutions Architect
EMEA Government Practice
HP Services, Consulting & Integration

Mobile: +44 (0) 7747 627 853
Fax      : +44 (0) 118 920 3726
Email   : graham.beaver@hp.com
Web   : www.hp.com

Hewlett-Packard Limited,
Worton Grange,
Imperial Way,
Reading,
RG2 0TE
United Kingdom

D I S C L A I M E R
The information contained in this communication is intended solely for use by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Use of this communication by others is prohibited. Hewlett-Packard are neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt nor for any special, incidental or consequential damages of any nature whatsoever resulting from receipt or use of this communication.

Validation of ebXML Messaging for use with eGovernment.zip