Mail Index message

Subject: Re: [egov-ws] ebXML and Web Services

I regret that my attendance at the UN/CEFACT Forum this week
prevented my participation in the eGov meeting in Washington.  I
also regret that the scheduling of Tuesday's phone conference for
6 a.m. in California will also prevent my participation in that as
well.  (Side note: The only time that works consistently for phone
calls that include participants in the U.S. and Europe is 16h00
GMT.  If we have participants from APAC then of course there is no
good time.)

It remains to be seen whether I can arrange my schedule to
participate in this group, but assuming for a moment that I can,
I'd like to register my agreement with the direction suggested by
Graham Beaver.  I think that the validation of ebXML in specific
government scenarios is probably the most productive single thing
that this group can do in the short term.

Jon

Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 13:08:06 +0000
From: "Beaver, Graham" <Graham.Beaver@hp.com>

David et al,

I am sorry that I was not able to attend the ebXML / Web Services
sub-committee meeting yesterday due to other commitments and the
time difference between the UK and Washington, although I found
the initial main committee meeting very enlightening and
informative with every-ones views and previous experience.