Subject: Re: [egov] Re: TCs

With all the buzzwords zipping around, I would like to be clear on the
definition of some of our vocabulary....please bear with me, and I'll try to
be clear. I just want to be clear that the Services subcommittee is focusing
not an any particular implementation (i.e., "web" services) and it instead
focusing on subdomains within a "services" context. Could someone please
provide the "correct" or appropriate definition. Thanks.