Subject: [egov] Re: Change of SC Chair for ebXML/Web Services

Marion
No problem, I fully appreciate your situation.

David
Welcome aboard and thanks for volunteering!   I'll let you have in the next few days the list of people that I know have subscribed to join the SC.  You'll remember from the initial TC meeting the task required is for each SC to produce  a draft charter for agreement at the next TC meeting.  If I can be of any help in that task please let me know.  My contact details are shown below.

Regards

John Borras
Assistant Director
Office of e-Envoy